More than pages of introduction cover the Chinese classics, the history of the texts in this volume, and the life and influence of Confucius.
The Great Learning - The Doctrine of the Mean: Chinese-English Edition
Most useful, too, is a complete dictionary of all the Chinese characters in the book, with meanings, grammatical comments, place locations, and similar data. Subject and name indexes enable you to find material easily.
- Confucian Analects, The Great Learning and The Doctrine of the Mean;
- THE SECRETS TO UNLOCKING YOUR MILLION DOLLAR IDEAS!
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Idée sur les romans (French Edition).
- Of Love and Crises: The Magical Poetry.
The Analects Confucius. El Libro Canonico de la Historia de Confucianismo. Click the Internet Zone.
If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5.
The Great Learning & The Doctrine of the Mean
- Similar books and articles.
- Ohio and Its People: Bicentennial Edition!
- Confucian Analects, The Great Learning & The Doctrine of the Mean.
Analects of Confucius, is the collection of sayings and ideas attributed to the Chinese philosopher Confucius and his contemporaries. The Doctrine of the Mean is both a doctrine of Confucianism and also the title of one of the Four Books of Confucian philosophy.
The text is attributed to Zisi the only grandson of Confucius. Most useful, too, is a complete dictionary of all the Chinese characters in the book, with meanings, grammatical comments, place locations, and similar data. Subject and name indexes enable you to find material easily.